Kamis, 31 Desember 2015

4 Ways to Pitch Effectively Reduce Pain during Menstruation



Menstruation is a physiological changes that occur in a woman's body on a regular basis and are affected by reproductive hormones FSH or LH Estrogen-Progerteron. Menstruation is often called a phase in which women are puberty or puberty. Most women often feel pain during menstruation in the first days.


Pain and cramps experienced by women as a result of contraction and reaction when menstruation. The pain and cramping if it moves slightly causing pain that makes you feel uncomfortable. Here are some ways to reduce pain and pain during menstruation:

1.      Physical activity
Try to exercise every day to relieve pain. Regular exercise such as yoga, aerobics and jogging can help the body to smooth the menstrual cycle.

2.      Consumption of Vitamin
Consuming Vitamin E contained in Avocado fruit and egg yolk can cope with the symptoms of PMS and menstrual pain. Vitamin C and zinc can make eggs and reproductive systems become more healthy and fertile.

3.      Apply warm water
Compressing the abdomen with warm water can make your belly more comfortable even though it can not fully cope with the pain.

4.      Drink Analgesics
Consuming drugs containing analgesics consumed only when the pain became unbearable. If the pain has not gone away you should consult a doctor.

How to reduce the pain can be done to help your activities are hampered due to menstruation. If you often experience pain to interfere with daily activities should consult a doctor immediately.





1 komentar:

  1. I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

    BalasHapus